Monday, September 11, 2006

5 Years ago today.

Click on the title and you will be taken to the main page of the Airsoft field I play at. The owner of the field always replaces his main site with a 9/11 tribute. It's very nice. 5 Years ago today, several cowards attacked Civillian targets and shook us out of the delusion that we are safe here in our own Country. Today is not a day for finger pointing or political debate (see my previous blog about that); no, Today is a day for remembrance. A day for reflection on what our World has become and how we as individual beings on this rock we call Earth can work together to stop these insane Religious Zealots from destroying all life in the name of a Belief. Do you remember where you were that day? I do. Getting ready for a day's work when my roommate and good Friend Mike called me in the living room. On CNN was a picture of one of the World Trade Center towers smoking!!!! I said, "There's one pilot who screwed up big time." Then we saw the second plane hit the other tower and knew it was no accident.

No comments: