Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Not Counting my chickens or anything but.....

It looks like this Country is finally waking up. Is it just me, or (in the immortal words of David Letterman) does John McCain look more and more like a retiree who can't remember where he parked his Buick??? Seriously John, you don't look good man. I guess pulling crap nuggets out of your ass and calling them "facts" is taking more of a toll on you than you first imagined. The McCain folks keep saying how Obama is going to raise takes for those that make 48K......even though the Man himself has said numerous times that he won't......then McCain himself says Obama is going to fine parents and small business owners who don't have insurance on their children or employees???? Where the Hell is this coming from? Honestly what is the basis for this crap nugget. Then we've got Sarah Failin who keeps on saying that Obama consorts with evil domestic terrorists.....even though in the last debate Obama laid out the facts of that affiliation. People change Caribou Barbie.....just look at your running mate. He went from true Maverick in 2000 to senile old fart in 2008 who would stoop to new lows to win. Oh, and by the way, for those of you that are still undecided.......time to make a decision. Seriously folks, if you haven't figured it out by now then you are full of shit and just an Attention Whore or you are truly clueless. I call BS on all of those "undecided" voters that Katie Couric interviewed....the ones that got to go to the debates because they were undecided. I think they just claimed to be undecided so they could get a free trip to a debate and get on TV. Did you see that one old bitty? She had rich, white Republican written all over her and of course she was "moved" by what McCain said. Lord help us. I could see which ones were Dems and which ones were Repubs right off the bat. Undecided my ass. I will tell you though, Obama better make good on what he says or he only gets one term out of me. I gave Clinton only one term because I just didn't see all the good he did the first time around. Yeah I know, I was a bit clueless but I wasn't married yet so I kinda didn't notice any differences. Ah well. Here's hoping we don't have a Bradley Effect (although from what I read its different this time around. The Bigots are being honest Bigots.). For those that don't know, the Bradley Effect refers to Tom Bradley's defeat to Deukmajien for Governor of California. He was leading in the polls, but it was determined that alot of the White folks that said they'd vote for him, just said that because they were afraid to admit they wouldn't vote for Bradley because he's black. This time around we actually have people saying they won't vote for Barack because they don't trust "his people"........

No comments: