Friday, May 08, 2009

I'm going to build an Ark I Swear I am.....

So I was wondering the other day what exactly are the measurements on a Cubit anyway. I mean Noah seemed to know what 30 Cubits meant. It has been raining almost non-stop since the last two weeks of April, and it doesn't look like it's going to stop anytime soon. This is real good for all the new plants we've planted (there were a few days of clear and warm there...that's how that got done) but it's not good for me and Cath.......what's bad is I didn't clean the gutters out yet....I usually do it in the spring when the weather's nice...and they are clogged with leaves and the rain is overflowing the sides. Okay God/Invisible Sky Wizard or whatever you're called...enough now....thanks, we've had our share now time to stop with the water works. What really sucks is the TN Ren Faire runs just the month of May on weekends...only 4 weeks!!! Hard to imagine when you used to work an 8 weekend Faire.....anyway, it was cancelled on it's first weekend because of rain....and it may be cancelled this weekend as well...in spite of massive advertising. Unlike the Faire I used to do, they don't seem to be announcing extended weekends because of the rain.

No comments: