Monday, May 11, 2009

Paul the Apostle: Early Blogger?

Being a recovering Catholic (I was Catholic once, but I drank some warm, salty water and it cleared right up!) I can find the humor in taking a Modern look at the characters and stories from the Bible. It seems that the Apostle Paul was always writing letters to some group or another. He wrote the Corinthians alot, I guess to compliment them on their fine leather products they made. It got me to thinking; what if Paul the Apostle was around today? You know he'd have a laptop and you know he'd be blogging. So the following are excerpts from Paul: An Apostle's Blog.

"So JC just walks out on to the water. Literally on the freaking water!!! Lifts up his hand and the storm goes away!?!?!?! Seriously, where was this guy last week? Trying to take a nice cruise on the Sea of Gaillee but no..it's storm season."

"We've been following Jesus everywhere! He's a great Dude and the Perks are great! I'm in awesome shape from all this walking, although a horse or two wouldn't hurt JC. C'mon Man, a freaking wagon even. Although I'm not hating it as much as Thomas. What a whiny pain in the ass that guy is. Always doubting every little freaking thing. I'm getting ready to stone him myself but Jesus keeps telling us to turn the other cheek. Something bad may happen to Thomas in his sleep I fear."

2 comments:

supergoober said...

Wow, great find!

Steve T. said...

Glad you like it... it was something I was telling a friend of mine once....figured I'd write it down so everyone could share it. Just one of my odd musings :)