Monday, March 22, 2010

When does Rush's plane board?

Click on the blog title link to go to the blog of Zennie Abraham....a very astute blogger attached to SFGate.com.  He's asking the same thing I'm asking.....when's Limbaugh leaving the country?  C'mon Rush, you said if Health Care Reform passes you'd go to Costa Rica....so when's your plane leaving?  C'mon big mouth, man up.  You said you'd leave...get the fuck out already.  Ciao, buh bye.   Oh that's right, I forgot; you won't leave because you are a coward.  A lying, drug addicted, hate mongering, coward who doesn't have the balls to own up to the crap he spews.  If I was one of your listeners I'd be pissed at what a big liar you are.....oh yeah, those folks can't think for themselves...how silly of me to forget that.  They need you and Beck to tell them their opinions.  I'm serious Rush; tell me when and where and I'll be there with a nice fruit basket doing my best Bugs Bunny impression: "Toodle oo, bon voy-agy...hor revor..."

No comments: