Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Commitment to Sucking....


Yes. I am a Raiders fan. I have been for a very long time. They are my team and I stick by them through thick and thin, but this year.....oh Man!!!! Can we say "Suck"????? I blame Al Davis. He's one of the worst owners in Football (Jerry Jones of the Cowboys is right there with him....). He thinks that all the stuff he knew about Football in the 70's still applies today. WRONG!!!!!! Unfortunately the people close to him who should be telling him to sit down and shut up and just count his cash, don't. They are afraid to. So these "Yes" people sit around and blow sunshine up his butt and he thinks he knows what he's doing. The Raiders average age of their players is like the Giants....Old guys. The Raiders had a chance to get Vince Young from the Longhorns or Jay Cutler from Vanderbilt and opted to get Aarron Brooks. Huh??????? No wonder why they are losing. The Offensive line is made up of Ushers, not Linemen. Every down is like "hey come on in...the QB is right over there...". 9 Sacks or something like that the last game!?!?!?! I made it to the 4th Quarter when it was Whatever to 0 and that was it. I'm hoping they get their heads out of their butts next season.

No comments: