Wednesday, November 01, 2006

I love when people prove me right....

So this is a comment on my blog entry on my year living in the State of Tennessee.....Please note the lack of punctuation, horrible spelling and the fact that this Backwards Hick has me mistaken for someone else.........Now you know why I'm glad we moved from Algood.......allow me to deconstruct and translate for you....

I know this guy whats up steve you sure acted like you liked us sorry you felt that way i know you have a bad coccain habbit and we didnt want you around us while you were high is that why you hate us so bad see drugs do mess you up and i hope you find a place in your heart for god we know you and your family needs you to get clean i moved here from out of state to algood like you and i feel that algood is the home i never had i like having my church and the good people that go to church with me and my family ive got friends that i trust not people like you that judge us for how we live what do you want me to be sorry for saying i like this good ole boy system i wont i havnt met anyone that i havnt liked in algood yet and that little police department that closes at 10 does its job just fine it serves and protect its just to bad they didnt get you with a little coke on you and then you could have got the rehab you needed and as far as that goes how about those nights where you were so high that you beat your girlfriend up whos the good ole boy she still got that scar on her kneck

So Ricky Bobby here thinks I'm someone who hung out with a bunch of Hillbillies in Algood and was high on "cocain" all the time. (There's an e at the end of that RB.....Cocaine...see). Now Ricky Bobby here thinks I "hate" them. Such a strong word. I hate Hitler. I hate Kim Jong Il. I don't hate backwards, Hillbilly, Rednecks. I feel sorry for them actually. There is so much more to life than Budweiser and Nascar and The Vols......I've met my share of "simple" Country folks who are intelligent and can carry on a conversation; not a lot, but some. Now I feel sorry for Ricky Bobby here if he thinks Algood is the "home he never had"......Wow...you like your City being run by Cronyism??? I sure don't. Oh and Ricky Bobby, yes I'm going to judge you for how you live.....you and people like you have been judging me and my Home State and my Home Town for years. Hurts when the shoes on the other foot doesn't it? I lived in the SF Bay Area for 40 years and because of a vocal and visual minority I've been judged by every out of Stater I have ever spoken with (my Wife and a few others are exceptions to this of course.). I don't give a rats ass about whether you apologize for the way you live or not Ricky Bobby; if you had read my whole post you would have realized I don't try and change the way people are, I just tolerate you for your differences and leave you be. There's this thing called the First Amendment which says I can say whatever I want about who, what or where. Just like you did. Hell, I've even given your opinions a public showing so they could be heard. See, the First Amendment at work. Nice huh? Oh and Ricky Bobby, I have a Wife.....not a Girlfriend. If you had read the entire post you'd have known that. BTW (that's short for by the way...just to help you out there Ricky Bobby) I've never touched Cocaine (notice the e again...) or any illegal controlled substance in my life. Oh, I don't know if you've notice either Ricky Bobby, all these little commas and periods and use of Capital letters to start sentences; that's called PUNCTUATION......use it. It's your friend.

4 comments:

Cathy Territo said...

LOL...I wonder who he was, and even more WHO he's talking about. Certainly not MY STEVE. You are right my dear. This moron just proved your point to a tee! What an idiot.

Cathy Territo said...

lol...what an IDIOT! Ricky Bobby (oh, there's that double name that makes the South the joke of all jokes) obviously has my husband mistaken for someone else. But, he seems to know a lot about drugs, small town police departments, and the "Good 'Ol Boy" way of life...oh yeah!, he lives in Algood! Some people just like to show off their ignorance.

Steve T. said...

Well thank you for the comments, Cathys...hee hee.....Yes Cathy G, my new Wife Cathy T is a wonderful human being. How are you and Mike and the kids doing?

Steve T. said...

It's fine that you wrote. You actuall have met my Wife. Remember back in 2002 when I ran into you at the SF Zoo and I was with a brunette Woman? That's Cathy and we have been married for going on 3 years now. 3 kids now!! Good for you guys.