Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Won't someone shut her up?????

So you are going to get two today since I've been lax. The "her" I'm referring to is Rosie "I think I'm so damn clever and funny but really I'm just a grouchy burly mountain woman" O' Donnel. Yep, the queen of annoying herself. Number 1, let me just say that the show "The View" is the most annoying show on TV. You have a bunch of over-the-hill wenches whinning about everything and anything. To think I used to have respect for Barbara WaWa too.....jeez!!! Well first Grossie rags on The Donald.....he deserves it for he is an ass, but I digress......then she rags on other things, now she's making light of the Menu Foods pet food poisoning. She made some kind of remark about how 16 pets dying (I just read an article by on SFGate.com about how it's more like 8,000+ and rising and that Menu Foods tried to cover it up) makes the news but 29 soldiers dying in Iraq don't. Ummmmm Grossie, last time I checked, the news I watch and listen too and read always reports the death of soldiers. Stupid b***h!!! Shut the Hell up and keep you Politics to yourself. No one cares anymore. Just Shut up!!!! Bushco is going to keep those boys and girls there until he leaves office and we all know it. Short of impeaching the moron (trust me I'm not going to suggest shoot....Chaney would love that and then we'd all be screwed) there's nothing the Democratice majority can do to stop the Veto stamp. It's a shame really. Those troops need to start packing up and coming home......there is no way to stop terrorism or insurgency; none. Short of declaring the Country of Iraq the 51rst State, there is not way to stop it. The Discourser will agree with me about "The View".....he refers to it as the Unholy Tivo.

2 comments:

deblyttle said...

Dear Steve,
Ya know, I used to like you, and I hated that you went and moved back to hickville (I can say this because as you know my own family lives in the same area. However, your recent post about ROSIE really lit my ass up. I happen to be a Rosie fan, and if you don't agree with her that's okay. However, I take offense at your remark about the "Over the Hill Wenches" that are on the View. As you know, I happen to love the show and I am older than both Rosie and Elizabeth. If they are Over the Hill Wenches, what does that make me? Huh? Hmph. And as for your comment about the Discourser agreeing, I'll have you know, he watches the View on a daily basis and ENJOYS it (don't believe a word he says). Ha!

Steve T. said...

Hey not everyone can agree. I've always been annoyed and sometimes enraged at Rosie. Some people like Country Music and some don't. You should not take offense as you aren't an "Over the Hill Wench".......Rosie is going to get that show in trouble...actually she is still there because she is causing controversy which gets rating.