Thursday, December 18, 2008

Wiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!

Yep, we finally got a Wii. Nintendo has impressed me with the way this motion controlled console works so well. Remember all previous attempts at motion control? Can anyone say Nintendo Power Glove???? You know, it used sonics for motion. But when you got it home, it absolutely blew. It never worked and it ended up being an expensive paper weight. Cathy and I have been talking about getting one, mainly for the Wii Fit board and exersice programs that come with it...hey need to get off my fat ass and get some exercise and train for airsoft in the off season....besides it's a way to get Cathy to play video games with me (she can't get into the PS2...which is fine. I will use that for my violent, war games and FPSes....). Although I do want to get the star wars lightsaber duel game.....and maybe the light saber controllers (they fit over your Wii remote although I can just see me actually hit someone with them....can't help it I'm a fencer for crying out loud!!)

No comments: