Thursday, June 22, 2006

My Wife

This one is going to be sappy, so piss off if you don't like it! This is not a rant, but tribute to my wonderful Wife, Cathy. Now as many of you know, Cathy is my second wife, but you know what they say: "There's always a rough draft before the final product". I will mention the "rough draft" briefly. We refer to her as PITA or Hellspawn and she was/is a stupid, immature, selfish human being....at least I think she is human. Enough said about that. I met Cathy online at a Yahoo Divorced support group. We started off as chat friends; speaking on occassion. The occassional chat became almost every night, and at that point it became very flirty too. Hey I'm not complaining. We then moved to phone conversations which was about the same time the group had planned to meet in a somewhat central location for a get together in real time. Cathy arranged for us to meet in Nashville; I went to visit her for the first time the week before. We hit it off right away. My first thoughts were "damn she's sexy..."! I still think this to this day. We were married two years ago and have finally lived in the same place for almost a year now. I forsee us growing very old together. I love you Sweetheart, very much.

No comments: