Sunday, August 20, 2006

Home Improvement: Final Stages



As you can see, the toilet is in it's correct place now. It ain't done yet though!!!! Notice the hose that connects the water supply to the tank?? Now that the toilet sits higher, the hose doesn't reach!!! ARRGGGGHHHH!!! Off to Lowes for a new hose.....I used the shower for the first time today....woo hoo....we almost have our bathroom back. Notice the nice transition panel on the doorstep.....nice huh? The big blank area to the right of the door is where we are going to put in a pedastool sink. Don't have one yet....so we are still using the other bathroom for sink functions....although I'm becoming adept at shaving in the shower so I don't think there will be much of me using the other sink save to wash my hands. Anyway....we are pretty much done except for the molding and the sink. It took some time, but it's lots of fun.......

No comments: