Monday, June 11, 2007

Catch Up

No silly people not Ketchup...... Anyway....Weekend Update time.....
Saturday was fun at A Cowboy Town. Liv had a blast going on a two hour trail ride (the child loves horses...then again what little girl doesn't???) and Cat and I got to canoe and fish.....it was too hot and the fish weren't biting. The food was great and the gunfight was way cool (they basically took it from the movie Tombstone.....). All in all a great place to hang out and have fun. We plan to go back. Sunday was the Airsoft Baby Shower...that's what I like to call it....yes a bunch of grown Men who play "Army" threw a Baby Shower for our buddy Justin and his Wife Dawn who are expecting their second child. None of the traditional games were played...Thank you Tina!!!.....but a good time was had by all. It was a great chance to visit with friends and spend a nice Sunday afternoon. Thanks to Bill and his Folks for the venue and Tina Braddock for throwing it all together. The Sopranos also wrapped up on Sunday night as well. Now I haven't seen it as I do not have HBO, but alot of people were disappointed. It just ended with a "you will never know what happens" kind of air.....anti-climatic....and from what I've read about David Chase, exactly what you should have expected from him. He apparently doesn't like to make typical TV. I will miss my Favorite Dagos....someone needs to do a show about an Italian Family that runs a restaurant....maybe do a Sopranos spinoff with Artie Bucco and his New Vesuvio Restaurant. That would be pretty good. You know, Italians and food and all....

Leave the gun, but take the cannoli...

Ciao for now.

2 comments:

Tina said...

You are very welcome for the "no games" thing. But I must admit a diaper changing contest and other such games did enter my mind but I love y'all too much to torment you. :D

Steve T. said...

I'd have lost the Diaper changing Tina as I've yet to have to do that.....