Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Updates

Last night I installed the shed light. It was actually quite easy to do and I didn't have to drill a hole to feed the cord through. We have to vents on either end of the shed and I just fed it through the vent slot. It gives off decent enough light, not enought to work by, but enough to go in the damn shed and find what you are needing at light without tripping over crap by flashlight. We need three more fence panels, one-two more posts, and all the lumber for the deck and we are ready to go. Just have to get my Father-in-Law to bring his trailer down so we can haul the stuff home from Lowes. They will deliver it, but it's 65 bucks. I'll buy Doyle lunch as payment. We've rented some interesting movies, and have only watched one so far. Smoking Aces.....a great mob/action movie with an interesting twist and some bizarre characters. Reminds me of Snatch and Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels. Great cast as well. We've also rented Children of Men and Pan's Labryinth. Haven't watched them yet, but looking forward to tonight.

No comments: