Thursday, September 24, 2009

There's got to be something in the water.....

I heard a news item the other day that made me scratch my head and say "you're just now figuring that out?".  The news item was that a series of psychiatrists was going to be looking into what exactly is it in Florida that is making all of these female teachers have a need to have sex with their teenage students.  Anyone that reads Fark can tell you that the answer to this is "It's Florida".  Heck Florida has it's own news item tag on Fark.  I noticed this a long time ago.  There seems to be something about that State that either just makes late 20's and older women hornier than all get out.   They can't seem to contain themselves.....it's not just in Florida, although the percentage of these events speak to a disturbing trend in the Citrus State, it's in other States too.  It used to be the stereotypical "Dirty Old Man" but lately it's been the "Middle aged, attractive, Soccer Mom type".   It's hard to imagine what a Teen boy, for the most part, can do for these women.  I have a 15 year old Daughter, I've met her friends both male and female and I can tell you there's nothing about any of those girls that I desire or could want whatsoever.   Teen boys are worse...they are dorky and clumsy and they act the fool all the time.   Just don't understand it......and yes I know it's abuse, but all I have to say is

Where were these teachers when I was in High School?   Pseudo serious note, but if this had happened to me and my friends in High School, that teacher would never be arrested.   There were young (30's) attractive teachers we fantasized about and if they ever did what these women did, we'd never tell a soul.   I will give kids today that much credit, they will go a long with this for a bit then turn it around on the teach.  I honestly don't think we would have.  Then again, that was a billion years ago and what do I know?  Yes this is a serious matter, but I honestly don't think we would have reported said teacher back in the day.

The other place where they need to check the water is Ft. Campbell....home of the 101rst Airborne.   Within this past year we have had half a dozen soldiers accused of rape and murder and murder.....could it be the stress of constantly rotating in and out of a combat zone, or is there something more? 

It just seems we have two flux points of strange activity in the US and only now someone is starting to notice.

No comments: