Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Bay Area Sports

So last night I was sooo ready for some football that I actually sat down and watched most of both games. I'm glad they switched MNF to ESPN that way there's not conflicts with Network programming, etc. The Raiders lost on Sunday, but looked good up until they choked and Detroit captialized on the choking and beat them. Now I hear the front office is getting close to sealing the deal with JaMarcus "Whiner" Russell. It does look like his ass will be benched though for the rest of the season. Ha ha....that's what you get for being a greedy bastard. I've already blogged about this so don't get me started. Last night the Niners won (and so did I in Fantasy Football as my Option player Frank Gore got me some points.....as did my QB Carson Palmer got me some points from the Cinci Baltimore game. Sorry Bill....) but it wasn't pretty. The O was just a bit shaky from what I could see...the D solid. It is good to see a Head Coach in a suit again. Mike Nolan looked like a Head Coach should (remember Landry and that Hat....Lombardi too.....). As you know I'm not a Niners fan, but it's hard to see my HomeTown teams on the tube out here unless they are the Monday Night game.

No comments: