Monday, May 21, 2007

It's been awhile

No not that overplayed Stained song, it's been awhile since I've posted here. The Folks are in town as is my Sis. It's their second time to Tenn and it's Sisters first. Sis left yesterday, the Folks are leaving tomorrow. She had a good time and they always enjoy being here. We rode the General Jackson PaddleWheel boat for the first time Saturday night. It was a bit cold but we handled it just fine. Cathy and I have decided to go back just the two of us.....possibly on our Anniversary in January. We will go for the dinner and show cruise which means you are inside...thank God!! Sunday we went Downtown so my Sis could get a view of Downtown Nashville.......yeah it's just like San Fran or any other City.......then we went to the Hermitage. This is the home of Andrew Jackson, Seventh President of the US. It's in the City of Hermitage which is right next door to our City of Mount Juliet. Basically I live next door to Andrew Jackson.....not bad eh? The grounds are beautiful as is the Mansion itself. This guy owned 1,100 acres!!!! I got a half an acre and I complain about maintaining it!!! We went shopping with the Folks today. My parents are very typical Italian. Generous to a fault. I had to politely refuse to let my Mother buy us a 400 dollar patio set, she's insisting on the 250 one......I will let her because there is no arguing (I could say no, and she'd buy it anyway......). They are great and I love them to death. They really like Cath....(they weren't really fond of PITA, but then again who was????) I knew they would. She's a wonderful Woman and everyone that meets her can see what I see in her. Anyhoo, time to rest then spend some more time with the folks tomorrow then send them off home again. I will wait to blog about the Heroes Finale (the GoG haven't watched it yet....soon.....). Speaking of the GoG...it looks like the Perfect Line is moving to LA.......trying to find out if it's for work/pleasure or both....... the rest of the GOG will be gathering at KublaCon this coming weekend. This is the second one I'm missing........there are no game cons out here (this sucks honestly it does......) some folks that came to our Yard Sale were talking to Cath about gaming and wanted me to call them. I got a chance to see these folks......AHHHHHHH!!!!! Sorry, not the GoG....not by a long shot. These are folks the Discourser will be blogging about soon.

Ciao for now.

No comments: