Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Still Busy and OMG Heroes...Nuff Said.

Getting the house ready for my Folks and Sis' visit on Thursday (they are staying until the 22nd). Looking forward to it. I haven't seen my "kid" Sis in a bit (she's 4.5 years younger than I).

Heroes, Heroes, Heroes....what can I say. My Friend Brian just mentioned to me that this is the first show in a long time that has gotten us really talking about it and anticipating the next episode. Tim Kring (the creator) has done an excellent job. The GoG and I keep in touch electronically alot via a Yahoo Group that we created. It was mostly created to see when we wanted to game and what gaming conventions we were going to attend. Lately we have been bouncing around many theories about Heroes. Honestly it gets better each and every episode. Babylon 5 and Farscape used to be that way as well. Sadly they are off the air, but it was time for them to wrap up. Much like The Sopranos on HBO, the story needs to come to an end. I've also heard that Battlestar Galactica is wrapping up next season as well. It needs to. I was none too impressed with Season 3. I guess missing the first two seasons made me not get so excited about it like alot of folks I talk to. Ah well.

No comments: