Friday, May 25, 2007

Paranoid

It all keeps adding up
I think I'm cracking up
Am I just paranoid
I'm just stoned

Paranoid by Green Day
 
Yep that sums it up perfectly.  The DGM (Donor of Genetic Material) is a paranoid, stoner, alky.  He gets his Daughter a cell phone (against her Mother's wishes, he does shit like this all the time) so he can talk to her in private because he "knows" that Cathy listens in and tape records his calls......WTF?????  Okay looney boy......get over yourself, we don't give a shit what you say to her nor do we care to listen in or tape record your stupid conversations.  Cath got his ass good today.  He's making his Daughter as paranoid as he is and it's pissing us off.  Cath told her today that the cell phone is being taken away until the secretive crap stops.  She told the DGM that if he wants to pick her up for his visitation, then he needs to call Cath and let Cath know what time and not Liv.  He normally ignores the phone when he knows it's Cath, so she blocked the caller id from Liv's Cell and called him.  Miraculously he answered.  What an ass.  This guy works for a month, then is off for a month.  Does he call his Daughter at all?  Hell no!  He only calls the day before it's his time to come get her and he always comes late.  If this was my Daughter and I was off, I'd call her every day and come as early as I could to pick her up.  Oh wait, that's right I care about someone other than myself....right.....  With this prick it's all about him.  Never does he take the Child anyplace she wants to go, it's always to the lake so he can play with his boats.  Boring if you go all the time.  I think Liv is slowly figuring his shit out.  He thought he won when the Courts denied Cath the right to move out of State, all he did was get me in the same vicinity as himself.  Stupid, stupid Monkey.......

No comments: