Thursday, May 17, 2007

TV Nirvana.....or something....

Heroes has been renewed for a second season!!! Next year during the summer break they are going to be airing a companion show called Heroes: Origins. Each week they will introduce a new Hero and the audience gets to vote to see if that character ends up in the series or not. Pretty cool. Jericho has been cancelled; no big surprise there. I stopped watching it about 6 or so episodes ago because it started becomming a soap opera and the people in the show didn't act like people would after seeing a nuke go off in the distance. The writers drove me crazy with their inane drivel they call scripts. Close to Home has been cancelled, and I'm not sure why? It was a decent show. I hear ABC is going to make a Sitcom called Cavemen with the Geico Cavemen in it. Not sure how funny that's going to be and for how long. I predict it getting old fast.

No comments: